Faye im sorry your heart got broken again, i wish i knew you in real life so i can come over and hang out and make laugh, be strong you are a beautiful person
My heart is broken for a multitude of reasons - not because of a boy. Someone important to me is sick, another may be as well, there’s financial strain in my family due to this and I miss the one I thought would be my rock in times like these. Plus…. Polar bear :(.
There are a lot of things that are in flux - when it rains it pours.
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
okay seriously if you’re in a relationship or even a friendship and you find yourself spending more time crying out of sadness or arguing with them, leave them. i don’t care if they’re a modern day aphrodite/adonis or a gift bestowed upon you by the gods. toxic people are dangerous and i highly advise cutting them out of your life and finding someone who makes you laugh until you snort your drink out your nose instead.
“Amazing sex stays with you. It soaks into your skin. It floats through your dreams and has you silently smoldering with delicious remembrances for hours after. It has you craving it days later. And it has you aching for it if you don’t get it for awhile.”—(via pastured)
“Everything you want is coming. Relax and let the universe pick up the timing and the way. You just need to trust that what you want is coming, and watch how fast it comes.”—Abraham Hicks (via darksideoftheshroom)
Hey Faye, this is kind if personal question. I love wearing sexy underwear, but sometimes I feel like I'm putting it on wrong? I'm big and so I have a few rolls to contend with when choosing panties. Some panties will go over my tummy roll, but some go under. Is it just preference, or the kind of panty? Am I just wearing them wrong?
Do you have a double belly like me?
If do then I doubt you’re wearing them wrong. Depending on how high they go I don’t feel comfy I’m some brands either. I need a low rise or a really high rise.
Honestly I just did a lot of shopping until I found what was right for me.
A little over a year ago you posted a video on YouTube about having realised what you wanted to do with your career and how happy you were that you had a new idea for what you wanted to do. Its been a year since that video. How close are you to achieving those goals?
I didn’t go down that path because it really was too good to be true in the end.